Thursday, April 3, 2014

So you wanna know about me huh?

Hi there!

My name is Brooklyn, I am a full-time student, studying Communications at the University of Washington in the City of Destiny, Tacoma. I thoroughly enjoy going to any and all sporting events, except tennis...just don't understand the whole scoring thing. My amazing boyfriend, Matt, bought me season tickets, because he lost a bet (NEVER BET AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS, especially if they are playing the 'Aints), this year for the Sounders so I spend a lot of time going to games and helping the supporters group GFC with their memberships.

I am looking forward to finishing up my degree with this course, I do not always have organized thoughts, so I apologize (ahead of time) for the sporatic-ness of this blog.

GO Sounders,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment